Habitat Greenville has been recognized with the following awards since 2010. In addition, we have received numerous awards for employee participation by the United Way of Greenville County.
- 2013 - present Charity Navigator Four Star Charity Rating in recognition of our financial health, accountability and transparency
- 2014 SC Housing Award, given by the Palmetto Affordable Housing Forum
- 2015 Max Heller Neighborhood Improvement Award by Greenville Chamber for our Abigail Springs neighborhood
- 2015 2015 Nonprofit Excellence Award by Together SC (formerly the SC Association of Nonprofit Organizations)
- 2016 Greenville Home Builder's Association Milestone Award for outstanding contributions to the community
- 2017 Engaged Community Partner Award, from Campus Compact SC, nominated by Greenville Technical College