March 16, 2020
To our Habitat supporters,
Habitat for Humanity Greenville has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus and its potential impact on our community. Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff, homeowners, volunteers and donors. Please see below for the latest updates regarding adjustments Habitat is making:
- All areas of the organization have been provided additional cleaning and sanitizing products
- We are reducing volunteer opportunities across the organization to limit interpersonal contact and implementing enhanced screening procedures for those who will continue to volunteer with us.
- We are implementing enhanced measures for hygiene and cleaning in all areas of the organization.
- We are limiting all non-essential travel and limiting the size of meetings for all employees
- ReStore operations and donation pick-ups will also continue as usual until we have further cause to adapt.
- All public events for the month of March have been canceled.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
As we all face the challenges of this virus, please be diligent and wise about your and your family’s health and well-being. Habitat for Humanity will do likewise.
If you have questions about our response to the virus, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Greenville Families,