January 10, 2016
Make the most of your knowledge and help Greenville become a better place to live. Habitat Greenville is seeking individuals to join in the important work of leadership on Habitat construction projects by becoming Task Leaders or members of our Quality Assurance Team (QATs).
What you do:
- Use your knowledge to help other volunteers learn construction skills
- Help manage small groups of volunteers on build days (usually Friday and Saturday) to perform the day’s tasks such as framing, roofing, siding, painting and landscaping
- Work with your hands, tools and other volunteers to provide simple, decent homes throughout Greenville County
- Spread the mission of Habitat by making the volunteer experience enjoyable and worthwhile for participants
- Learn how to build a house from start to finish with our monthly training workshops (prior experience is not a requirement)
- Meet a great bunch of other Habitat enthusiasts
- Get a t-shirt for joining
- Earn more cool gear like hard hats, ball caps, shirts, fleeces and more
- Best of all, help Habitat provide homeownership for hardworking Greenville families!
If you’d like to find out more, please email John Lattimore Director of Project Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call John at (864) 672-6344.