February 06, 2016
Habitat Greenville is joining 40+ other affiates in the United States to initiate a new group - HYP - Habitat Young Professionals. HYP aims to inspire, mobilize, and utilize the talent of young professionals in fulfilling Habitat's mission of creating a world where everyone has a decent place to live. HYP is a great way to meet interesting, passionate people, develop leadership skills, and give back to our community in an atmosphere of camaraderie and fun.
Future opportunities include a Habitat Global Village trip.
HYP CHAPTER OBJECTIVES
- Directly serve with Habitat Greenville and its partners to accomplish Habitat’s mission
- Educate chapter members, the local community, and member’s networks about the work and mission of Habitat
- Advocate on behalf of people in need of decent housing, and for an end to poverty housing
- Raise funds for the work of Habitat for Humanity
- Participate and create space for transformational leadership and professional development
Visit the HYP website page to learn more about HYP and how you can get involved. Questions? Contact John Lattimore, Director of Project Management, at (864) 672-6344 or email him at JohnL@habitatgreenville.org.