Our weatherization program is conducted in collaboration with Furman University’s Shi Center for Sustainability’s Community Conservation Corps. Services include weatherstripping, installation of insulation and vapor barriers, and improvements to home safety. The goal of the program is to reduce energy consumption and promote the financial stability of homeowners with low income.
The application process is managed by the Community Conservation Corps. For details and a link to the weatherization program application form, visit the CCC website.
Habitat Greenville believes that every family should have the opportunity to affordably maintain and preserve their home. We know that many situations can create barriers for you to keep up with repairs, including unexpected life events or even loss of income. Our Home Repair program provides health and safety repairs that can help you maintain a safe and stable home.
- The home must be owner-occupied for at least two years
- The home must be located in Greenville County
- The home must need repairs to address health and safety concerns
- The household must meet income guidelines
- The applicant(s) must be willing to partner with HFHGC
- The applicant must pay the program fee in full to HFHGC in accordance with approved repairs
- At this time we are unable to provide repair services to mobile homes
For more information of Home Preservation or Homeownership contact our family services team 864-372-3936 or email@example.com
View construction, weatherization & repair volunteer opportunities, and sign up here.