If you're 16 or older, we'd love to have you help build and preserve homes! Here's what you need to know:
- No construction experience is needed; skilled supervision is provided.
- Do not come directly to a build site. Sign up in advance by clicking on the yellow box below to see what’s happening at each build site and sign up to volunteer online.
- Volunteer days for new construction projects are Fridays and Saturdays and occasional Thursdays. Three shifts are available:
- All-day: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Morning shift: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon shift: 12:00 noon to 3:30 p.m.
- All volunteers must provide an adult waiver form (if 18 or older) or a minor waiver form (with parent’s signature, if 16-17 years old). Email your completed waiver form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you on your volunteer day. On your volunteer day, be sure to arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your shift to sign in so that we can start on time.