Habitat Greenville believes that every family should have the opportunity to affordably maintain and preserve their home. We know that many situations can create barriers for you to keep up with repairs, including unexpected life events or even loss of income. Our Home Repair program provides health and safety repairs that can help you maintain a safe and stable home.
- The home must be owner occupied for at least two years
- The home must be located in Greenville County
- The home must need repairs to address health and safety concerns
- The household must meet income guidelines
- The applicant(s) must be willing to partner with HFHGC
- The applicant must pay the program fee in full to HFHGC in accordance with approved repairs.
- At this time we are unable to provide repair services to mobile home
- Apple Here