Habitat Greenville has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees' regular wages. Our benefits represent a hidden value of additional income to our employees. Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) based on years of service
- Paid Holidays – Nine to ten paid holidays annually.
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance – premium subsidized by Habitat Greenville
- Vision Insurance – Fully paid by employee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance ($50,000)
- 401(K) Plan with up to 6% company match
- Employee Discounts of ReStore Purchases
Learn more and apply here.