Our Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) group seeks to engage socially conscious young professionals in our community to support the mission of Habitat for Humanity. HYP brings like-minded individual ages 21-39 together to share their time, energy and resources to support Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County.
- Education and Advocacy: HYP hosts events that promote community awareness of Habitat’s mission.
- Fundraising: In addition to fundraising for Habitat Greenville, HYP funds support homeowner education, home construction, and home repairs for families in need who own their homes.
- Volunteer Services: HYP members volunteer on Habitat home builds, in the ReStores, and Habitat fundraisers.
As a member of HYP, you will be part of a vibrant group of young professionals seeking to use their time and energy to impact the growing Greenville community.
HYP offers opportunities to:
- Network with a diverse group of young professionals striving to create positive change in the Greenville community
- Develop leadership, communication, and teamworking skills serving on HYP committees or on the HYP Executive Board
- Participate in Habitat Global Village trips such as the trip to Tecpan, Guatemala in January 2017.